[ydl-gen] fresh new yum.conf file via an rpm

Brian Wood beww1 at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 13:06:35 MDT 2005

I thought yum was distributed as a "noarch" package, not really a binary
or a source package, and it is installed with a n "i" or a "U" just like
a binary, and with no machine architecture specified (hence the name).

Of course I have been known to be wrong about these things, more times
that I care to remember :-)