[ydl-gen] Re: a couple of questions...

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 11:09:36 MDT 2005

Hi, sorry to see no one has answered your question yet. Post it again
on the yellowdog-general list.

IIRC Your iMac G3/333 will work with YDL 4.0.1 but it requires you to
modify the NIC type in /etc/modprobe.conf (see end of e-mail for
details). This is a problem that has crept up before so you may want
to check the archives for yellowdog-general.

PS I checked my inbox and found a fix that was posted for my Beige
G3/266 (see the bottom of this e-mail). I suspect your fix may be the
same or similar. Can someone else please chime in here?

Eric.