[ydl-gen] Gnustep in YDL

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Mon Dec 11 23:19:22 MST 2006

Thanks, Derick. Actually I checked my yum repositories and didn't find
anything. I agree that yum is a much better system than rpm, but is
seems to not have much of what I want. By the way, I did compile scilab
from source and it worked fine (perhaps I should do this with the
various gnustep components...)

-wn