[ydl-gen] Tiling a background image on Desktop

bayshore2004 at yahoo.com bayshore2004 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 18 13:58:18 MST 2006

When I change the default background of the desktop to an image that I have uploaded, and then select to Tile it, it displays perfectly except that the border area around the tiled image is white, I want it black.  I can't find out where to change the border area around the tiled image to be black, what am I missing.  Sorry if it is obvious answer, I have looked all around in Configuration panel and tried everything.