[ydl-gen] dvi/video out on alubook 1,67 ghz (powerbook 5,6)

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Thu Jan 19 11:24:17 MST 2006

Hi Benoit:

Perhaps the following link could be useful to your efforts:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_4.0/dual-
head.shtml

Although I have the same system as you; I don't use dual monitors.  So
I never developed an interest in pursuing this area.  Your queries
however have awakened an interest in exploring this function.  In the
meantime, good luck with your efforts.