[ydl-gen] No video hardware acceleration on PS3

Gary Frederick garyfreder at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 07:56:37 MST 2006

I own a PS2 Linux and will have YDL on the PS3 in a few days. I want
to use it for a while and see what's there first. We do not have any
real info on what we can do now and what we will be able to do when
people start working with Linux on the PS3.

I will be sad if we can not get at all the amazing hardware. I want to
see what I can do for now.

Gary

On 11/30/06, pjmlp at progtools.org <pjmlp at progtools.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just want to add my voice to the people complaining about
> no hardware acceleration in PS3.
>
> I own a PS2 Linux and was looking forward to also get a
> PS3 with YDL Linux on it.

<trim>