[ydl-gen] SSH and hung with YDL 4.0 and G4

Emmanuel Stapf [ES] manus at eiffel.com
Mon Oct 23 18:13:28 MDT 2006

Hi,

I have a NewWorld G4 733MHz with 256 MB of RAM running YDL 4.0:

uname -a
Linux lisbon.ise 2.6.8-1.ydl.7 #1 Wed Sep 22 18:46:40 EDT 2004 ppc ppc ppc
GNU/Linux

I've recently got a 1Gbit switch and connect my G4 to it. When I upload from
another machine (in this case a Solaris-x86) to the G4 via scp (did not try with
ftp), the scp command will eventually stale very quickly. When it was connected
to a 100Mbit switch it was ok. I've upgraded to the latest version of ssh and it
does not change anything.

Any idea what is the problem?
Thanks,
Manu