[ydl-gen] SSH and hung with YDL 4.0 and G4

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Oct 23 21:24:36 MDT 2006

Greetings Emmanuel:

Why you would take the trouble to get a Gbit "switch", update ssh, and
keep using YDL 4.0?
Is there a reason you are staying with the earlier version of YDL?
Perhaps you are waiting for YDL 5?
Regardless of your reasons YDL 4.1 is very much ahead of YDL 4.0.

If you were a bit more specific identifying your difficulty perhaps I
could suggest something less general.
I don't mean to imply that upgrading YDL will solve everything.  I just
found it odd that you would choose to update seek the latest version of
ssh (or anything else) and not upgrade YDL entirely to the latest
current version.

Best wishes....