[ydl-gen] cd and dvd player crashing

robert nuzum rnuzum at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 20:18:36 MDT 2007

Thanks for responding. The mouse still moves. It does not lock up and I
can reboot normally. There is a persistent window that appears with the
bomb. This window keeps repeating itself and I must reboot to stop it.
There are no error messages other than the one about not finding the
mount in fstab.It will not mount data cd's either , although it will
recognize music cd's with no sound unless juiced. Music and data cd's do
not cause the system to crash but just won't play. DVD movies cause
crashes. System : ydl 4.1, kde, eMac.