[ydl-gen] PS3 1080p Framebuffer

Chris Brown cmb-msn at chibi.ca
Fri Aug 10 10:54:43 MDT 2007

It definitely appears to be 1080p.  The console seems to max out at
about roughly the same physical size as the X framebuffer on the
physical screen (about 211x144? I don't have it in front of me).

I talked to a friend who works on debian releases and he suggested that
I needed to recompile the kernel with a larger framebuffer max size.  I
also wonder if a parameter could be passed to the kernel to adjust the
FB size.  I'm an FB/YDL newb, and I don't understand the YDL bootloader
well enough to know how to either pass parms to the kernel or replace
the kernel.

Chris...