[ydl-gen] Graphical package installation app?

Yellow Dog User yellowdog at mosaicengineering.com
Mon Feb 19 11:35:31 MST 2007

Hi All--

I just installed Yellowdog 4.1 a week or so ago; I'm newly
back to Linux after having been in Windows-world for about
ten years.  Sorry if this question is answered somewhere
obvious, but I haven't been able to find the answer, in
the archives, on TerraSoft's web site, etc...

Is there some convenient graphical application in
YellowDog 4.1 for finding and adding software packages?  I
find the command line yum on here, but I'm wondering if
there's a good graphical easy-to-use "modern" way of doing
package management on here, that I haven't figured out how
to look for.

Thanks much--

--Dave