[ydl-gen] New user

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Tue Jan 9 09:00:20 MST 2007

David,

Could you please be a little more specific about your configuration?
I saw on the web a device from Vdigi electronics which claims to do
what you describe but mentions only the PS2 in its manual (the ad
mentions the PS3). I assume you obtained a component cable for the
PS3 as well (the cable which comes with the PS3 is only composite
video). The total cost of these two devices is about $100, which is a
little high. I might try exchanging my Samsung 940BW for a 940B which
is supposedly HDCP compliant and use the HDMI port as I am doing now.

I assume that with analogue video, your monitor can display the image
without scaling (with a border around the image in most cases)?

Thanks.

-wn