[ydl-gen] Cell SDK

Rob Sanders rarob at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 20:03:00 MST 2007

Warren,
   I've had bits and pieces of success.  Followed the instructions as
per the SDK iso and I can get
things to build ("mostly") under gcc, but having lots of 'can't find
libstc++.so.6' when using xlc,
and I *really* want to use xlc.  I'm also looking around for a tutorial
for writing for the cell that
does more than just 'step 1,2,3'.  By this I mean not just what was
done, but *why* certain steps
were taking.  I should note that I consider myself a reasonably
proficient programmer, but
definitely *not* a algorithms guru or code-cycle squeezer.  At least
not since I left the old
6502 in my Apple II+ these many years ago (in my closet, still works
last I checked...
ahh, memories).

							Rob