[ydl-gen] Google Earth on YDL 5.0

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 21:40:02 MDT 2007

Running QEMU on a PS3 should work.  It is rather a matter of setting up
all the required elements within QEMU properly to emulate the complete
Intel environment such that Windows believes it is actually running on
an Intel chip which are challenging.  The Cell should be fast enough to
make that happen flawlessly.  I haven't heard of anyone having achieved
this yet.

Please note that for some reason the QEMU home page is unavailable.

Derick.