[ydl-gen] Updated yum.conf?

Steve Sergeant stevesgt at effable.com
Mon May 28 15:39:56 MDT 2007

I haven't seen any updates come down from running "yum update" for
over a year.  Should there have been some?  I'm sure that there have
been some security updates for various packages in that time.

I'm guessing that perhaps some of the servers moved since my
YDL-4.0.1 install, and yum isn't looking in the right places any more.

Below is my current yum.conf file.  Can anybody tell me if the URLs
listed there point to the current repositories?

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log