[ydl-gen] Direct Rendering support for PS3

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:12:02 MST 2007

I am not exactly sure what you mean by "direct rendering", but I am
running OpenGL on my PS3 (to a monitor, not via ssh) and it works
fine. It is not accelerated (hopefully soon it will be, with the
great progress being made at ps2dev) but it is pretty fast (I can
smoothly rotate the glut teapot in real time). You need the GLX item
in your xorg.conf. ("load "glx"") in the modules section.

-wn