[ydl-gen] Direct Rendering support for PS3

Sanders, Rob M. sanders-rob at zai.com
Wed Nov 28 21:20:06 MST 2007

I thought the graphics under *any* linux on the PS3 was double buffered, and
depended on the hypervisor to pull one buffer and push that to the RSX, then
at some point later in time pull the other buffer.  Depending on that update
rate graphics are going to be somewhat ragged, even if glxgears is reporting
a significantly higher rate.  I've been known to be wrong though, so find a
suitablely sized grain of salt....

Rob