[ydl-gen] Direct Rendering support for PS3

Warren Nagourney warren at phys.washington.edu
Wed Nov 28 22:51:01 MST 2007

Running glxgears on the PS3 using ssh to my Powerbook resulted in a
claim of ~1500 fps and much faster apparent speed (even over my slow
LAN - ~1 Mb/s). Of course, the Powerbook does have acceleration for
OpenGL which makes up for the slow network (so the rendering is done
on the Mac's server). I still don't believe the reported numbers.

-wn