[ydl-gen] Coding for PS3?

Michael Torres mykal_t45 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 07:37:20 MDT 2007

Hey guys,

  This may seem like a very simple question that
requires a complex answer, not in the actually words,
but what it will entail. So, here is my question. If I
wanted to get involved in learning to code for the
PS3, which would be for YDL I suppose, what books or
language would be best to learn? Eventually it would
be nice to be able to make games for the PS3, but I
know that is a long way off. I haven't formally
studied anything higher than basic computer science,
but I am getting my PhD in Molecular Genetics, so I
think I am capable of learning, but don't really know
where to begin. I have always wanted a project like
this on the side, that I am passionate about and could
be fun. Any resources or direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Michael Torres