[ydl-gen] YDL 5 installation on Xserve

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Sep 7 16:56:44 MDT 2007

Understood.  Just got rather a chill up my spine at the wrong time.
I had been following the discussion with interest, and even pitched my
pennies up to the point where it appeared that neither USB/Firewire was
supported.

Thanks, Bill, the color in my cheeks is returning.  I'm breathing
again... :-)

Your understanding and explanation is deeply appreciated.