[ydl-gen] YDL 6 on a ibook G4 800 Mhz - Correction

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Mon Dec 8 14:43:13 MST 2008

Hi Warren:

I read the specs for the PowerStation and Accelerator board more
carefully and it may not be possible to use this board within the
PowerStation without some reconfiguration of the PowerStation.

I have no idea whether any modifications can or cannot be done.
Someone from Fixstars will have to discuss what is possible.  IF it
is possible imagine what kind of monster system that would be!

The potential of the PowerStation remains compelling even without the
accelerator board.  Here are some more specs regarding the Powerstation:

http://us.fixstars.com/products/powerstation/breakdown.shtml

All the best...