[ydl-gen] stuff

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Tue Dec 16 12:52:00 MST 2008

Now this is interesting.

Let's say that my normally suspicious nature is suspended and I
pursue this effort with yum (one more time) are you telling me that
yum will this time - in no uncertain terms - clearly indicate that a
package is needed in ydl6 or ydl 6.1 and advise me not to remove it?

You're stating that I'll definitely see somewhere "don't delete that
package - your system needs it." stated by yum as a warning?  Or are
you really saying that I should be astute enough to read the
installed packages listing in pirut and i really after all these
years should know better in the first place?