[ydl-gen] Powerbook G4 '12, 1.33 GHz runs hot and shuts down

Julian West jwest184 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 02:58:25 JST 2010

Hello everyone,

I'm afraid I didn't accurately describe my issue.

My install of Yellow Dog 6.2 went fine.

I left my mac on after using it for over an hour or so.  I like to leave my
computer on because I know how turning it on and off is hard on a computer.
 Anyways, when I wasn't using it, the fan seemed go full blast.  I glanced
at the system monitor and the cpu seem to go to 100% without me doing
anything on the computer (besides running system monitor of course.)  It
then shutdown a few seconds after that.