[ydl-gen] Sony sued over removal of Linux support from PS3

Mike Birlew wrythen at gmail.com
Fri May 7 23:25:54 JST 2010

 I whole heartedly agree with you.  I don't see how anyone on this thread
could disagree, yld is why were here.  If they get away with this, I fear as
others do, that this will allow a wave of abuse by companies downgrading
your product after they have advertised it as something else.  All in the
name of Intellectual Property and unconscionable EUA's.  I'm seriously
expecting to see a "power of attorney" clause in one of these someday.