xfce anyone?

Jared Pedroza yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:39:22 -0600

http://www.oreillynet.com/linux/cmd/d/depmod.html explains the DEPMOD
command.

tmpfs is the temporary file system, not sure why it is not supported.

To untar a file use the following commands:

File type example- myfile.tar.gz
Type gunzip myfile.tar.gz
Then trpe tar -xvf myfile.tar

This will place the files in a directory, usualy named after the file
(ie myfile). cd into that directory and have fun.

Jared