Does Yellow Dog Linux work with CPU accelerators?

Jamie LaRue yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:28:50 -0600

Jeff, I believe this is more likely to be related to the qt bug. See
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/resources/errata/YDU-20020726-1.txt

However, I understand that there's also a problem in the apt-get, e.g.
"the server list in the apt-get config is pointing to the wrong place."
YDL is aware of it, though, and is no doubt working on a fix to that, too.