Installing on Beige G3 with 2 CD's.

Stephen Scotti yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:33:01 -0600

--B_3122379182_525604

I have a Beige G3 and I=B9m trying to install YDL.  I downloaded the .iso
image from the web and burned a CD.  I also installed bootX using the
installer on the disk.  I am able to boot into the installer, but I can get
the installer to recognize the install CD.  I have two CD drives on my mac.
One is a DVD player/CDRW and the other is a standard apple CD.  I think
everything will work if I can read the disk.  I guess it could be related t=
the way I burned the CD with Toast.  I have burning capability in the finde=
also.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
--
Stephen D. Scotti, M.D.
6839 Langford Drive

--B_3122379182_525604

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Installing on Beige G3 with 2 CD's.</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">I have a Beige G3 and I&#8217;m trying to install YDL.=
 &nbsp;I downloaded the .iso image from the web and burned a CD. &nbsp;I als=
o installed bootX using the installer on the disk. &nbsp;I am able to boot i=
nto the installer, but I can get the installer to recognize the install CD. =
&nbsp;I have two CD drives on my mac. &nbsp;One is a DVD player/CDRW and the=
 other is a standard apple CD. &nbsp;I think everything will work if I can r=
ead the disk. &nbsp;I guess it could be related to the way I burned the CD w=
ith Toast. &nbsp;I have burning capability in the finder also.<BR>
<BR>
Any suggestions would be appreciated.<BR>
--<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF">Stephen D. Scotti, M.D.<BR>
6839 Langford Drive<BR>
Edina, MN 55436<BR>
952-933-8775<BR>
</FONT>--<BR>