Installing YDL 2.3 on my iMac, or not

Harvey Ussery yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:11:03 -0500

You didn't mention which iMac you're using. But if it's the "latest and
greatest"--the one with the 17" LCD--you're out of luck: YDL (and I'm
assuming other flavors as well) hasn't caught up--the video card in the
17" model is not yet supported. I found this out to my chagrin only
after I had ordered the CD set for YDL 2.3.
			--HU