xine dvd error

B. Charles Reynolds yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 20:48:22 -0900

At least you managed to get xine to install.

I got Ogle and Ogle-UI set up on my iBook (2001, snow). Do a search for
ogle at rpmfind.net and try using that. I warn you, though, there is no
installer and there are loads of dependancies that you'll have to
install, first - all of which, including Ogle, will have to be compiled
rather than installed as binaries. This is not exactly an install for
the faint of heart. :)