Install Problems

Bert Knabe yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:42:36 -0500

Say, when you had it running, do you have any idea what your XF86Config
settings for screen and monitor where? I can't get X to run. To be
honest, I'm not running YDL, I'm running Debian because I couldn't get
YDL to install, either. I have a Starmax 3000/180 - Probably your
computers older brother.

Bert