keyboard, mouse on ilampe

mario hartmann yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
25 Jul 2002 00:09:22 +0200

Hallo,

i have a few questions:

I have seen, that it is possibile to install YDL on an ilampe MAC(new
iMAC). I have done it, it works fantastic!
Now my questions:

1)Problems with keyboard. Im living in germany and so i have to use
normally de/latin1.(i have the standard white MAC keyboard) It works
fine but i dont have an @ at my keyboard..
I have to change everztime to us keyboard and the y and z makes me
crazy....
Also im missing the vertical line (pipe)....and the board has no altgr
key...what can i do (can not find the questionmark)
2)the mouse has no right key how can i find the
contextmenue..questionmark...i like the standardmouse from MAC....
3)gnomba (network tool) doesnt work...is there an alternate tool....i
would like to see the other computers in my network..

thanx for help

mario

germany