Gimp-print HOWTO

Thomas Carlson yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:33:42 -0700

Just started with this list this morning so I don't anything about your
installation woes.  Got most of my information from the linux ppc nubus
list.  First of all, my G3 upgrade is made by Newer.  Don't think the Sonnet
one works but I may be wrong.  Let me know where in the installation process
you are stuck and I will try to help you.

--
Thomas Carlson
4125 S. Mill Ave.