No Mac OS CD - What Now?

Andrew McVinnie yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:52:05 -0600

Re-paritioning the Hard Drive will most definitely erase the current
hard drive and everything on it and replace it with 2 blank hard
drives.  If your current setup, the hard drive with OS 8.5 on it, is
important to you, such as your files and work and all that, then you
probably do not want to partition the drive with out first backing up
your data in some way.

Andrew McVinnie