Printing, Keyboard

Matthieu Oppliger yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 18:23:54 +0200

I've installed YDL 2.2 on my old PPC7200, and it works... after
fixing many problems, solved by finding the answers in the archives
in the list but I have two questions for which I can't find any
"simple" answer:

- How (and where, and what...) do I configure to print throw the
SERIAL port, for a local printer (I found the driver for my Epson SP
700, but after configuring with printconf, nothing happens...)

- How (and where, and what...) do I configure the keyboard mapping to
use the right option, control and shift keys ??? (I have a
swiss-french extended keyboard, Apple ADB original)

Anybody can help me ?

Thanks

--
Matthieu Oppliger