Help... can I use this printer with YDL 2.2?

Jackie LaVaque yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:13:22 -0500

Hello,

Linux newbie here with a question... can an Apple StyleWriter 2400 printer
be used with YDL 2.2? If so, how do I configure the thing to be recognized?
Since I know so few commands right now, I'm trying to configure the thing
while in KDE, but I can't seem to get my system to recognize it.

System stats: Mac PowerPC 6500, 233 MHz, running YDL 2.2. The printer came
with the system, I got them both for free from a friend, and I don't have
any disks or anything else to get the printer to install, if it even came
with a disk.

I've heard elsewhere that this printer can't be used with Linux; someone
else told me it can. Anyone have any answers?

Thanks !!!
--
Jackie "Buzzygirl"
Registered Linux User #272807