Unrecognized hard disk

Mike Abraham yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 23 May 2002 08:50:25 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Chris.

I think I've already done just that, but with OS 9
instead of OS X on the 2nd partition. Like I said in
the original post, I have OS 9 on the 2nd partition,
and the 1st is marked as unused.

However, whereas the YDL install actually then takes
you to the partition screen, for me it only gives:
"Partition Error -- no hard disk found".

And, again, Mandrake 8.2 does it as well, leading me
to think it has something to do with the way the
partitions are assigned or a driver problem.

Anyway, I re-submit my my original question....

Thanks.

Mike