local network using ethernet and modem

Russell T. Brunet yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 16:51:24 -0700

Chuck,

I think you may be confused, I was the one with the missing MAC address. I
don't think Yvon ever said he had this problem. My G4 is fine, it is my
PII-266 that is missing a MAC address. I'll check out the driver when I get
home, but I know that the computer sees the card. It just doesn't give me a
MAC address.

Thanks for your help,

Russell