local network using ethernet and modem

Russell Brunet yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:35:06 -0700

I tried the tulip driver and it didn't work. Basically there was gobs of
info on the internet saying that my nic wasn't supported. I got a different
one from work that now works. So now both of my machines are showing
hardware addresses but I still can't get them to talk to each other. What
should I use for the default gateway in my setup?

Russell