your posting for Linux Newbies

c u r d i s s yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 21:58:34 -0700

hey drew... i ran into your posting on the forum for Linux (newbies). i also
noticed that noboday really replied, but i was wondering if you got your
set-up up and running.
i have a old Mac 7200 with a Newer Tech upgrade card (g4 350 175) and iwas
thinging about turning it into a Linux server.

do you have any recomendations /advice for me?

thanks for your time!
curtis
415-596-5557

--
I'm trying to put together a computer to run YDL 3.0 on. I want to use a
9600 or 8600 series machine, but don't know what kind of G3 or G4 cards

Drew