Reply:Grrrr. How do I get this installed?

Ron Smith yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 12:00:23 -0700

Okay, what you want to do is use your Mac OS disk and it's Disk
Utility. Boot the machine from the MAC OS CDROM (by holding down the
"c" key during boot. Then use the Disk Utility (as I presume you used
before to format your drive) to format the *entire* drive as
"unallocated" type of filesystem.

Then you will put in the YDL CD #1 and boot from it, starting the
installer.

-Ron