Reply:Grrrr. How do I get this installed?

Norberto Quintanar yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well there's your answer.  You paid for it, you get to use their tech
support.  If I'm not mistaken, you can get your money back. if they
can't help you. Installing a linux distro takes a fair amount of
hacking.  most Linux flavors that I have installed: Slackware, YDL
3.0, Mandrake, Red Hat, etc...  won't recognize my video card on
installation.  I usually have to manually configure my video card.
If you're up to it good luck learning how to hack.  If not return
them.