Graphical ssh or scp/sftp client for YDL?

Jason DeVita yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:34 -0400 (EDT)

You might look for gftp.  I've never tried it and I don't really know
anything about it; but I've heard it does graphical sftp.  I've also heard
that konqueror supports sftp, but again, I've never tried it.

-J