Software wanted for YDL

Bradley Martin yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 23:09:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Clinton MacDonald <clint.macdonald@ttuhsc.edu>
wrote:
> Friends:
>
> Where does one find software for Yellow Dog Linux?
> Is there a central
> repository of pre-compiled software that can be
> searched, perhaps
> hosted by the Yellow Dog/Terra Soft folks,
> themselves? For Macintosh
> software, most people go straight to VersionTracker
> <http://www.versiontracker.com/>, and for Windows
> software, there are
> several sites (I know only of Tucows). What do you
> recommend?
>
> To get started, some of the applications I might be
> interested in
> include a bibliography database (like Endnote) and a
> graphical CPU
> monitor (something I could put in the system tray).
> While pointers to
> those specific apps would be welcome, this is your
> opportunity to teach
> me to fish on my own.
>
> Thanks!

http://www.sourceforge.net/ !!!
otherwise--look up what you need to do on google...
'spread sheet linux' (openoffice.org btw!)

what kind of software are you looking for?

there's a link buried in the tigerbeat6.com website
for free mac sound software which then leads to a free
linux sound software link...for example...

just keep looking up linux resources and you'll find stuff!

=====
<i am not bradley martin>