Thanks for your assistance and now NEW questions...

Joe Villari yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 10:02:58 +0000

Derick

I can't share any experience with renaming your machine and upgrades. My
guess is it should be no problem.

As far as printing goes, check the archives. I've been wrestling with
geting my HP 4MP to work.  At this point I've bailed on it because I
just don't have the time. I could never get CUPS to work but am able to
print postscript files via lpd and lpr. There are several howtos on
setting up CUPS, USB and Network printers; start at
http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/solutions/.

Good Luck
Joe