Thanks for your assistance and now NEW questions...

Joe Villari yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:20:12 +0000

Glad you had no problem with CUPS. My 4MP is connected to my computer
via ethernet. I can get CUPS to see it but it just won't seem to print
to it. I forget the exact error at this point, I'd have to search all my
email and notes.

Cheers
Joe