install problems

Mark Trites yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 21:59:53 -0700

Hi all I have a blue and white G3 450 that I cannot for the life of me get
to boot after install....I have tried 3 different harddrives from scsi (68
pin) to IDE. I can get the install to work no problem...I go through the
motion of installing either default ot custom....it asks me near the end to
install bootstrap and I say yes etc...and all I get is a blank screen with a
question mark...or it boots into mac OS....frustrating....I had yellowdog on
my 7600 with much better success than this newworld piece of yada
yada....thanks Mark