install problems

Jerry Grubbs yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:17:37 -0500

Mark,
I had similar frustrating problems with a G3 all in one (gossimer) with
a G4 upgrade processor running @ 500 MHZ. I emailed tech support about
5 times and their final response was that 2.3 may not run well on a G3
with a fast G4 proc. solution was to drop back to original proc or
download 2.2!!!??? Yeah sure!!!
Jerry