Screen displaced

Ancel yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:21:34 -0500

Hi,

I just installed YellowDog Linux 3.0 on my PowerMac G4 with dual 867s,
an NVidia GeForce 4 MX video card and an Apple Studio Display. When
everything was installed and I was in KDE my screen was shifted to the
right so that the extreme right portion of the screen was on the left
side of it. I tried to fix the problem by adjusting display settings
but changed something involving the screen width which rendered my
display unreadable. I'd like to know if there's anyway to restore my
screen (perhaps load the default settings?) and maybe fix the
displacement?

Thank You,
Ancel