fixing "weird & unchangeable" monitor settings (!?)

David Purdy yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:20:56 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, yeah... any and all help will be appreciated, and
I may need to be walked through the process in small
steps... Thanks, Dave

--- David Purdy <purdyd_at_wisheights@yahoo.com>