KMail problem

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-newbie@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 03:17:05 -1000

On Fri, 2003-05-30 02:47, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> I'm willing to filter out any e-mail whose subject
> starts with "[OT]" and not protest them. I shall implement that now.

Now I have a bug to report...
In KMail on YDL 2.3 I implemented a filter to place into my
trash folder any incoming message whose Subject: line
contained the string: "[OT]", but I'm continuing to receive
e-mail in my inbox that has that in its' Subject.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,